- Website editor : Domaine du Vernadel
- Denomination : Ardèche Roues Libres - SARL
- Director of publication : Bénédice CHAYNE
- Address - Headquarters : Domaine du Vernadel - Le Chadenet - 07600 ASPERJOC
- Contact : Phone : +336 23 63 74 62
The processing of personal data by the company Ardèche Freewheels was the subject of a declaration of exemption to the CNIL (No. 7 Exemption).
You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (law "informatique et liberté" of 6 January 1978).
- This site is hosted by : OVH, 140 quai du Sartel, 59100 Roubaix - Phone : +33899 701 761.
- This site was developed by Espace Informatique.
- Maintenance by Espace Informatique.
- All trademarks in this site are the property of their dependentss.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
A is committed to strict compliance with the CNIL rules.
A further undertakes not to transfer or sell personal or private character information you may have provided us via postal or electronic mail, a form, a phone call, a fax or in any other form.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The following are not guaranteed :
- anomalies, errors or bugs of information, products or services provided on the site.
- disruptions or failures of the site.
- the site is compatible with a hardware or configuration.
In any case the Publisher's liability shall be incurred :
- for indirect and / or consequential, foreseeable or unforeseeable (including loss of profits) arising from the supply and / or use or the total or partial inability to use the services provided by the site.
- for the content of sites on which we send through hyperlinks.
- upon the occurrence of an irresistible, unforeseeable and outside.
The elements of the website have, as well as other intellectual works, protection by the law of intellectual property::
- the site owner company remains owner of all intellectual property rights relating to the site and use rights thereto.
- Access to the site confer any rights on the intellectual property rights relating to the site, which remain the exclusive property of the Ardèche Freewheels company, site owner.
- the items available on the site are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights. Unless otherwise explicitly, it is prohibited to reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever or exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or part of the site without the prior written permission of Ardèche Roues Libres.
- the violation of these provisions will be subject to all appropriate legal action, including infringement proceedings.
Ardèche Roues Libres is in compliance with the following legislation:
- Law of 6 january 1978 "Loi Informatique et Libertés".
- Law of 21 june 2004 "Loi pour la confiance dans l'économie numérique".
- Law of 06 august 2004 "Nouvelle Loi Informatique et Libertés".
Updated on 12 october 2016